What is .finance?
Financial consultant. Money manager. Lender. If money is your business, .finance is your domain. It’s easy to remember and tells people exactly what you do. Use .finance for a website where you offer stock tips, share investment videos or connect with clients on the web.
Your perfect domain name is waiting.
With hundreds of new domain extensions coming to the web, finding an address that fits your business is easier than ever. Gain an absolute advantage with .finance.
About .FINANCE Domain Names
Nearly everyone can use strong guidance in the financial sector. The .finance domain name can easily cater to analysts, brokers, advisors, small business owners and those associated with non-profits. Whether you seek financial guidance or seek to offer it, .finance will provide you with a trustworthy network.
The .finance domain extension is managed by the Donuts registry.
About Donuts Domain Names
Donuts is a domain name registry created by industry veterans with a goal to give the Internet a delectable variety of new gTLD (generic top-level domain) extensions.
Get more information about Donuts domains in general, or more information on the Donuts registration process.
These domain names can have up to 63 characters, with a minimum of 1 character, and can contain letters (a-z), numbers (0-9) and hyphens (except in the first or last characters of the domain name). You cannot register domain names with special characters such as & and #.
domain name). You cannot register domain names with special characters such as & and #.
|Registration length||1 – 10 years|
|Renewal length||1 – 10 years|
|Private Registration||See below|
|Protected Registration||See below|
|IDNs||English, French, & Spanish|
Who can register these domains?
Anyone can register these domain names on a first-come, first-served basis.
We’ll attempt to auto-renew your domain on its expiration date. We’ll park domains after the first failed billing attempt. If the domain isn’t renewed within 40 days following expiration, we cancel it and remove it from your account.
Private and Protected Registration
Many Donuts gTLDs do support Private and/or Protected Registration, but some do not. You’ll need to check the individual help article for your specific domain to ensure that you can add these features.
For details on refunds, please visit POWERHOSTER.COM‘s Refund Policy page.
Most domains will follow the Standard Terms, but certain domains will have exceptions or may not be refundable at all. Look under BOTH of the following categories:
- Products with Special Refund Terms (look under Domain Name Registrations/Renewals)
- Products Not Eligible for Refunds
Two nameservers are required for domains to resolve, and a maximum of 13 nameservers is allowed. DNSSEC, IPv4 and IPv6 are supported.
How do I buy a .finance domain?
Looking to buy a .finance domain name? You’ve come to the right place! Donuts, the registry authorized to operate the .finance domain, has accredited powerhoster to provide domain registration services for .finance domains.
- You can trust powerhoster to do it right, because domain names are our specialty.
- powerhoster is uniquely positioned to help guide you through the .finance registration process.
- Our business was built on providing simple and timely domain registration services, and superior support once you have your name.
- PowerHoster is the largest domain registration service provider in the world and you can always trust our support team and our software support platform
- All their servers are located in the cloud server platform and provide the fastest speed.
- PowerHoster provide cpanel web hosting, plesk web hosting, business web hosting, managed WordPress hosting, dedicated servers, and virtual dedicated server hosting and you can always find your web hosting and domain hosting standard there.
- Powerhoster alway provides the cheapest domain hosting services and you can always trust them.